We have developed a prep program that provides candidates with every piece of advantage that’s needed in order to pass the CFA® exam. For instance:
1. Our sessions take a very disciplined approach, focusing only on what the candidate is required to know in accordance with the Learning Outcome Statements (LOSs) found at the beginning of each reading.
2. We use a ‘ground up’ approach to explain concept so that candidates develop a deeper understanding of the concepts and thus reduce the amount of memorization that would be required. Furthermore, our approach equips candidates to handle both the quantitative and qualitative types of questions that may appear on the CFA® exam.
3. We have strategically re-ordered the coverage of the study sessions so that candidates may be able to maximize the retention of the curriculum on exam day. For example, Ethics requires the greatest amount of memorization and thus is covered last (i.e. closer to the exam date). On the other hand, the concepts learned in Quantitative Methods are used throughout the curriculum and are thus covered first.
4. The rigour and intensity of each of our sessions mimics that of the CFA® Exam. For instance, our L1 and L2 sessions are held on weekends, and run for 6 hours each (3 hours in the morning and 3 hours in the afternoon, just like the CFA® Exam). By the end of our training program, our candidates will have the physical and mental stamina that’s necessary in order to successfully attempt the CFA® exam. We firmly believe that candidates must be able to go ‘all-out’ for 6 hours in order to pass the CFA® Exam.
5. Our prep program, and thus the support we provide, continues to the day of the CFA® Exam. While most other prep programs end weeks in advance of the CFA® exam, we actually increase the level of support provided during these last remaining weeks. For instance, our question workshops and mock CFA® Exam simulation in the weeks leading up to the CFA® Exam will ensure that candidates are in peak shape for the exam. Furthermore, on the day of the exam, we will be present at the exam site in order to provide whatever kind of support is necessary in order to enable the candidate to just focus on passing the CFA® exam. Making our candidates pass the CFA® exam is our number one priority!
As can be seen, our prep program is not designed to make life easier for the candidate. Instead, we take the prescribed number of prep hours and structure it in such a way that maximizes the candidate’s chances of passing the CFA® exam. Our program is not for everyone, especially for those who cannot commit the minimum number of prep hours that is required during our training schedule (a minimum of 300 hours). But for those who are willing to commit the time and dedication, PASSMAX provides the best opportunity for a candidates to pass the CFA® Exam.